We're currently looking for a work placement/intern student who has a background in mechanical design, electronics and embedded software development. The ideal candidate would be someone who has completed or is completing a mechatronics or aerospace engineering course.
All candidates would be expected to;
- Work independently (without constant supervision)
- Work in a small team environment
- Be capable of working in a highly adaptive environment
- Be motivated to complete tasks and achieve results
- Be passionate about working with electronics and software
- Drones Hardware and Software (ie. Pixhawk2, Ardupilot, etc.)
- Software Programming (C, Arduino, etc.)
- CAD software
- PCB design (eCAD software)
- CAN Bus experience
Successful candidates would work from our office in Melton, Victoria (30 mins drive, west of Melbourne CBD). Opportunities to work remotely will also be provided.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply. Please use the "apply now" button above to provide your details and upload a resume for review.